tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject [POLL] TomEE TShirt
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:24:21 GMT
Hey guys,

We have had some questions regarding our TomEE TShirt (See ParisJUG photos).
Actually, Romain did them by himself and there are currently only 2 TShirts
(Romain and I).

If Romain agrees, maybe we could submit the picture and the logo here.
If it has success, I can try to arrange a way to produce a larger quantity
and manage to send them.

Still need to see the cost of such an operation.
Then, people (users, contributors, committers, etc) and everybody that
wants to spread the word, can buy them.

WDYT?

Just to have an idea, could you also give the number you wanna buy?
@Romain, if you agree, could you please take a picture of the TShirt and
also attach the logo you printed?

Jean-Louis