tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MovieFun
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 05:50:24 GMT
Hi,

Yes, even just pushing a message here is valuable and appreciated.

If you can fill a jira and submit a patch, that's even better. Push a small
ping to the list and I'd be more than happy to commit it for you.

Fill free to give your jira id so that we can assign it to you and set it
solved by you.

Thanks in advance.
Jean Louis