tomee-users mailing list archives

From Klaus.Schroe...@ethalon.de
Subject Unit tests hanging with openejb+dbunit+spring
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:22:42 GMT
Hi OpenEJB experts
We use openejb4 + DbUnit + Spring for unittesting our EJBs. Works pretty
well in most cases so far. But with some tests we run into a strange
problem:
If the test class has more than a certain number of test methods (e.g. 20
methods), the test simply hangs forever. It does not fail, it just hangs
and this is really bad for our build server. If we comment out one method,
the test runs fine. Our current workaround is to split up the test class
in multiple classes and then all test methods work fine, but this is kind
of a stupid fix.

Does anybody ever encountered this behavior? Any ideas to fix this?

Thanks
Klaus