tomee-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Grüner <thomas.grue...@ergodirekt.de>
Subject CXF Configuration - configure publishedEndpointUrl of a webservice
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:43:31 GMT
Hello Community,

i want to configure the "soap:adress location" of my webservice.because we
are using a load balancer in front of the webservice.
CXF provides an attribute named publishedEndpointUrl for this purpose.
The documentation http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-ws-configuration.html
says:
"The URL that is placed in the address element of the wsdl when the wsdl
is retrieved. If not specified, the address listed above is used. This
parameter allows setting the "public" URL that may not be the same as the
URL the service is deployed on. (for example, the service is behind a
proxy of some sort)."

How can i configure this in OpenEJB (also in embedded mode)?

Thanks a lot!
- Thomas

www.ergodirekt.de
www.facebook.com/ergodirekt
www.twitter.com/ergodirekt

_______________________

ERGO Direkt Lebensversicherung AG · Sitz: Fürth
     Amtsgericht Fürth HRB 2787 · UST-ID-Nr. DE159593454
ERGO Direkt Versicherung AG · Sitz: Fürth
     Amtsgericht Fürth HRB 2934 · UST-ID-Nr. DE159593438
ERGO Direkt Krankenversicherung AG · Sitz: Fürth
     Amtsgericht Fürth HRB 4694 · UST-ID-Nr. DE159593446
Vorsitzender der Aufsichtsräte: Dr. Daniel von Borries
Vorstände: Peter M. Endres (Vorsitzender),
     Ralf Hartmann, Dr. Jörg Stoffels
Adresse: Karl-Martell-Straße 60 · 90344 Nürnberg · Deutschland