tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: All sorts of problems deploying using multiple virtualhosts
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 05:49:48 GMT

On Sep 4, 2012, at 10:32 PM, exabrial wrote:

> Any suggestions where to look? I'd like to log a bug on this, but I don't
> even know where to start looking in the code.

Check out TomcatWebAppBuilder.  There are a few maps of String->Something were String is
the name of the StandardContext.

We have a method 'private String getId(final StandardContext standardContext)' which is clearly
intended to be the one place someone would need to fix something like this, but just as clearly
we aren't using it.

Might be smart to create some sort of "ID" class that has some validation in the constructor
and only use that instead of the String in those maps.

-David