tomee-users mailing list archives

From Luca Merolla <luca.mero...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bound local EJBs inside web application
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 09:36:52 GMT
I have tried the CDI Variable Resolver but I get

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name [BeanManager] is not bound in this
Context. Unable to find [BeanManager].
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:820)
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:154)
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:831)
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:154)
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:831)
org.apache.naming.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:168)
org.apache.naming.SelectorContext.lookup(SelectorContext.java:158)
javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
org.zkoss.zkplus.cdi.CDIUtil.getBeanManager(CDIUtil.java:52)

in Tomcat6 + Weld there are some steps to configure

http://blog.zkoss.org/index.php/2010/01/07/integrate-zk-and-jsr-299weld/

I guess there is an eqiuvalent for OpenWebBeans for that

<Resource name="BeanManager" auth="Container"
        type="javax.enterprise.inject.spi.BeanManager"
        factory="org.jboss.weld.resources.ManagerObjectFactory"/>

--
   *Luca Merolla*
Management, Business & Technology Consultant

 <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=&hl=en>  *Mobile:* +393774569974
*Email:* luca.merolla@gmail.com
 *http://nl.linkedin.com/in/lucamerolla*
*Blog <http://lucamerolla.wordpress.com>*