tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next TomEE release date?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 07:44:11 GMT
Thanks guys,

Based on David's answer and given that JavaOne begins end of september, I
guess we can hope for a generally available 1.0.1 at this time, right?

However, I see no 1.0.1-alpha or 1.0.1-beta on the official TomEE download
page.

May I suggest that -even if not everything is ironed for 1.0.1-  you guys
post on TomEE download page links to alpha/beta/release candidate (whatever
makes sense) builds of "current stable" TomEE and TomEE+, for the rest of
us who aren't quite at ease with poking into source code repositories? (I'm
don't even know from where to start, I had a look to support/github... and
got lost)

I love Eclipse download site, where nightly builds can be downloaded at any
time, do we have something like this coming for TomEE/TomEE+ ?

TomEE's great, I bet it will have more audience if such improvements
(including a roadmap) could be provided on its home page.

Alex