tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommended Reading?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:36:34 GMT
Well, there is nothing for TomEE currently AFAIK.
Then, I guess Antonio's (Goncalves) book is a good starting point.
You can also try to buy Adam's (Bien) ones. He just revisited and published
a new version few days ago.

Then, you can pay with all examples from OpenEJB/TomEE website.
The collection is really interesting and the goal for each one is to be
able to get something easy to run and to understand. So, most of the time,
one subject per sample.

Some of them are documented but some not.
That a way to help the project if you dig into and want to push a patch for
documentation (markdown).

Hope it helps,
Jean-Louis