tomee-users mailing list archives

From netname <albya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 1.5 and Jackson
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:27:20 GMT
>> if you manage to share some maven war project (github or sthg else) i
could
>> give it a look (but i'm a bit time boxed these days)

Thanks !!

  The project is: https://github.com/netname/FacLpt

  One of the beans that I am having problems converting to JSON is:
https://github.com/netname/FacLpt/blob/master/src/main/java/com/palda/faclpt/model/FacLptConfiguration.java

My openejb-jar.xml is:
<openejb-jar>
    <pojo-deployment class-name="com.palda.faclpt.FacLptConfiguration">
        <properties>
            cxf.jax-rs.providers = jsonProvider, jaxbProvider
        </properties>
    </pojo-deployment>
</openejb-jar>

and the resources.xml file is:
<resources>
    <Service id="jsonProvider"
             class-name="org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider" />
    <Service id="jaxbProvider"
             class-name="org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider"
/>
</resources>

It is not clear to me what should I put in the pojo-deployment element. As
of now, I am putting one of the beans to convert.

The error I get is:
Oct 04, 2012 4:10:51 AM org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.interceptor.JAXRSOutInterceptor
writeResponseErrorMessage
WARNING: No message body writer has been found for response class
FacLptConfiguration.

So it seems that I am failing to indicate TomEE to use Jackson.

Thanks again.