tomee-users mailing list archives

From CThorburn <cthorbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Classloading
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 11:27:57 GMT
Servlet A {
 @EJB private MyBean bean;
}

results in NoClassDefFoundError until I unpack WEB-INF/lib/(ejb).jar into
WEB-INF/classes.

Now, references from MyBean to classes in jars in WEB-INF/lib fail
ClassNotFound. this seems to be a  bit at odds wth the claim on
http://tomee.apache.org/deploying-in-tomee.html

"EJBs and Servlets can share all third-party libraries (like Spring!) - no
EAR required. -Can put the web.xml and ejb-jar.xml in the same archive (the
WAR file). -EJBs can see Servlet classes and vice versa."

If I remove these nuisance references to other classes from my hello world
implementation (newbie!) then my Local SLSB injects correctly and works
fine.

Any ideas folks?

(TOMEE 1.0.0 final under JDK 7)