tomee-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Lozano <ferna...@lozano.eti.br>
Subject Tomee news [was: download page on tomee.apache.org not refreshed]
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 15:32:39 GMT
Hi,

Now I can see both download pages have the same contents, but the
tomee.apache.org home page doesn't have anew news about 1.5.0. It still
shows "Apache TomEE 1.0 released!" as the latest news.

By the way, I didn't see an annoucement about 1.1 or 1.5. Is 1.5.0 the
first released binary since 1.0? Were all other releases mentioned on
this mailing list source-only, or obtainable only though version control?

[]s, Fernando Lozano