tomee-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <hwellmann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TempClassLoader issue
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:04:26 GMT
Am 13.10.2012 16:27, schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau:
> Hi,
>
> Java., javax are for sure managed, dont remember sun but it should.
>
> About sax why did you deliver it in the webapp?

No, I didn't include org.sax in the webapp.

The TempClassLoader loads ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext which
uses SAXParser,parse(), so the TempClassLoader also loads the argument
types for this method, including org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler.

org.xml does not belong to the skip prefixes defined in TempClassLoader,
thus the TempClassLoader loads DefaultHandler by itself, i.e. not by the
same class loader that loaded SAXParser.

This is what causes the conflict. I don't think there's anything I can
do about it at webapp level.

Best regards,
Harald