tomee-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <hwellmann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak on redeployment
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:02:42 GMT
Hi Romain,

I ran TomEE with my sample under the debugger, and I think the leak is
in TomcatWebAppBuilder:

There is a map

private Map<ClassLoader, Map<String, Set<String>>> jsfClasses;

storing the classloader of each deployed webapp, and the map entry is
never removed when the webapp is undeployed.

Best regards,

Harald