tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Georgiev, Dimitar" <dimitar.georg...@sap.com>
Subject https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-436
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:13:12 GMT
Dear Colleagues,

I just downloaded Tomcat 7.0.30 / apache-tomee-webprofile-1.5.0 under Windows. I created a
dynamic web project with a single servlet from eclipse and stumbled upon the above bug. Request
to my servlet returns 404 as a result of this.
(My project contains just a servlet, no EJBs. I do have a javax.servlet.annotation.WebServlet
annotation on it, instead of a web.xml)

-          Can I workaround this somehow?

-          When is the planned release of 1.5.1, where the issue is reported as fixed?

Thank you in advance.
Regards, Dimitar