tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Farinacci <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject TomEE 1.5 and JNDI Resources
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:56:33 GMT
Greetings,

I have looked around but am not having much luck. I would like to see
some example of using TomEE for test and production, with JNDI
injected resources for things like javax.sql.DataSource.

In test, Arquillian should be used with something like in-memory Apache Derby.
In production, whatever TomEE has defined in its configuration,
hopefully some connection pooled filesystem Apache Derby.

Would someone please point me in the right direction, please? I think
this would be valuable to me and others,

Thanks,
-Jesse