tomee-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <hwellmann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded Bean Deployment Archive does not work
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 08:26:53 GMT
2012/10/12 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:

> we excluded pax-* jar from scanning since we have some module using it but
> with no mandatory scan

That is going to bite us again... Which Pax modules are you using and
why exactly do you need to exclude them from scanning? If this is
really required, the exclude pattern should be as specific as
possible.

Pax Exam 3.x provides not only OSGi but also Java EE test containers
(currently for GlassFish, JBoss AS and Resin). TomEE might be another
candidate, if I can get it to work (I didn't get very far last time I
tried with 1.0-beta).

Best regards,
Harald