tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conf/conf.d Directory + port 4200
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 19:35:17 GMT
Hi,

Is it with last release or 1.0.0?

Btw TomEE creats config files when not present.

For production just create them before and potentially set disabled to true
in properties file for services you dont want (admin, hsql for instance)
Le 2 oct. 2012 18:36, "Bertrand Guay-Paquet" <bernie@step.polymtl.ca> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I followed the instructions from https://tomcat.apache.org/**
> tomcat-7.0-doc/security-howto.**html<https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/security-howto.html>,
in the "Non-Tomcat settings" section regarding the file permissions of