tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 1.5 and Jackson
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:47:50 GMT
hmm not sure if we publish any xsd or "single page doc" about
openejb-jar.xml

i have to write a lot of doc but for some weeks it will be hard to find
"cool time" to do so but that's on my todo list

about the sample it is a great idea, do you want to contribute it? (just
need to create a jira, and attach a patch - the only constraint on sample
is the pom.xml which should define a distribution management but simply
start from this pom for instance:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb/examples/cdi-basic/pom.xml
)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*