tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed to register TomEE 1.5.0 latest snapshot on 64-bit Windows 7
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 18:34:16 GMT
Andy:

Thank you very much, the Windows executable files at the link you provided
works for me, so I have a by-pass.
Nevertheless, don't you think I should fill a JIRA to track resolution of
this issue on the officially released  TomEE/TomEE+ packages?
(I realized that this was broken in 1.0.0  as well).

Alex.