tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject failed to register TomEE 1.5.0 latest snapshot on 64-bit Windows 7
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 14:50:19 GMT
Hello,

I got the following error message when trying to register TomEE + 1.5.0 as
a service on a 64-bits Windows 7 machine, using "service.bat install":

This version of E:\NoSave\apache-tomee-plus-1.5.0\bin\TomEE.amd64.exe is
not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your
computer's system  information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or
x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software
publisher.
Failed installing 'TomEE' service

Is it a known issue? otherwise can I enter a JIRA for it?
Any by-pass would be appreciated...

Thanks
Alex