tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need a more verbose message than java.lang.ArrayStoreException: sun.reflect.annotation.TypeNotPresentExceptionProxy
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 15:11:37 GMT
Hello,

I found the culprit .jar in our web app using "divide and conquer" method
(ie remove half of the .jar files, restart tomEE until I found the one that
caused that blocking exception for deployment).
I checked today's 1.5.1 snapshot (build #37), and I saw no difference in
the mysteriousTypeNotPresentExceptionProxy exception.

Would the improvement on this kind of issue be part of 1.5.1 or of a later
version? I'm ready to test it as soon as it's available in a snapshot with
my use case...

Alex.