tomee-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Ozeas <gabriel.oze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenEJB + JBossCache
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:45:10 GMT
This is a config xml file used to register a MBean TreeCache instance.

<mbean code="org.jboss.cache.TreeCache"
name="application-x.configuration:service=ConfigurationsCache">
    <attribute
name="TransactionManagerLookupClass">org.jboss.cache.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</attribute>

    <!--
            Node locking scheme : PESSIMISTIC (default),OPTIMISTIC
    -->
    <attribute name="NodeLockingScheme">PESSIMISTIC</attribute>
</mbean>

Romain, do you think that is possible to create MBeans via config file like
this way?
Really thanks.