tomee-users mailing list archives

From Kayode Odeyemi <drey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEVERE: Error merging Java EE JNDI entries in to war
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 22:29:03 GMT
On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:

> hmm,
>
> well yuo can try on the snasphot (i rewrote some part which can solve it by
> side effect:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.5.1-SNAPSHOT/
> )
> or please share something to let us reproduce it quickly

I haven't done anything serious. all I have is stubs like this;

package com.co.pcdn.node

import javax.persistence.*;
import java.io.*;

@Entity
public class Region implements Serializable {

    private int attribute;
    private int ID;
    private String name;
    private int ID2;

    public Region() {
    }

    public Region(String name) {
        this.name = name;
    }

    @Column(name="Attribute", nullable=false, length=11)
    public int getAttribute() {
        return this.attribute;
    }
}

So something like the above are scattered around with no concrete
implementations.

A simple Spring implementation look like this:

@Controller
@RequestMapping("/dns")
public class AddDNSController {

    Region region ;

    public Region getRegion() {
        return region = new Region("Ibadan");
    }

    public void setRegion(Region region) {
        this.region = region;
    }

    public AddDNSController() {
    }

    @RequestMapping(method = RequestMethod.GET)
    public ModelAndView signupHandler() {
        Map data = new HashMap();
        data.put("region", this.getRegion());
        ModelAndView mav = new ModelAndView("addDns", data);
        return mav;
    }
}

That's all I have. I added tomee because I wanted to run a few samples of
SLSB both with Spring and without. In this my current project, I have no
SLSB and I don't know why I'm still getting all these errors.

Thanks for listening.