tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bibhuti <bibhuti.ku...@gmail.com>
Subject Unmarshalling error when I rename my mapping file to make sure at runtime this mapping is referred not the generated one.
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 22:56:24 GMT
Hello,

I am migrating my jboss cmp2.1 to tomee 2.1. As per documentation I have
preserved the generated persistent.xml and openejb-cmp-generated-orm.xml .
After that i renamed (openejb-cmp-orm.xml) and changed the mapping file
(provided my table name and mapped column name) and placed these file inside
META-INF of my entity bean and placed this entity bean in apps. When I am
starting my tomee+ it is giving unmarshalling error for mapping.

Thanks,
Bibhuti