tomee-users mailing list archives

From BKumar <bibhuti.ku...@creditpointe.com>
Subject Re: Optimi sticLockException: Optimistic locking errors were detected when flushing to the data store
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:09:07 GMT
It seems I  have identified the possible reason.
In my  code first  I am  calling child remove then  parent remove.This is
the most Ideal  way of working the remove.
But in Tomee+ it seems when transaction is commit, it is first calling
parent remove and then  child remove and at the same time database cascade
is also trying to  delete child because it is getting triggered by  parent
delete.

Is there any way in OpenEjb such that at  commit it maintain the order of
calling remove as in the code?

Thanks,
Bibhuti