tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Guay-Paquet <ber...@step.polymtl.ca>
Subject TomEE + CDI + Wicket = no suitable constructor for injection
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 16:55:15 GMT
Hello,

When running Wicket with its wicket-cdi module which provides CDI
injection of Wicket components, I get a ton of info/warnings of this sort:
org.apache.webbeans.component.creation.AnnotatedTypeBeanCreatorImpl
defineConstructor
INFO: No suitable constructor found for injection target class : [class
org.apache.wicket.cdi.DetachEventEmitter]. produce() method does not work!

I'm new to CDI so I searched online but couldn't find out what these
mean... Are they problematic? What do they mean? Apparently, wicket +
weld doesn't produce these messages.

Regards,
Bertrand