tomee-users mailing list archives

From Harald Wellmann <hwellmann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE + CDI + Wicket = no suitable constructor for injection
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:03:18 GMT
wicket-cdi does not define beans, they define injection targets which
OpenWebBeans (IMHO incorrectly) treats as managed beans, hence the
confusing messages.

I've started a new thread [1] on the OWB user list for this issue.

I've tested Bertrand's sample without problems on GlassFish/Weld, and
the Weld implementation code for InjectionTargets looks a good deal
cleaner to me.

Bertrand: By the way, the UnmanagedObject in your sample is in fact a
managed bean - not adding a @XXXScoped qualifier does not make it
unmanaged, it's a managed bean with @Dependant scope.

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.openwebbeans.user/369

Best regards,