tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Guay-Paquet <ber...@step.polymtl.ca>
Subject Re: TomEE + CDI + Wicket = no suitable constructor for injection
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:14:02 GMT
Harald,

Thanks for jumping in! I think you are much better informed regarding
this issue than I am.

Regarding the UnmanagedObject class, you are right. I meant "unmanaged"
in the sense that wicket does not inject it automatically, but via a
method call in the constructor. Since this test project could be
referenced elsewhere, I'll add a comment to that effect.

Regards,
Bertrand