tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Guay-Paquet <ber...@step.polymtl.ca>
Subject Re: TomEE embedded 1.5.1 and Arquillian
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:59:17 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I tried adding the following to my pom.xml and
it didn't change anything:

         <dependency>
<artifactId>arquillian-testenricher-cdi</artifactId>
<groupId>org.jboss.arquillian.testenricher</groupId>
             <scope>test</scope>
         </dependency>

is there something else to do for the workaround? I'm new to Arquillian
and having trouble finding information regarding the test enrichers...

Bertrand