tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitt, Markus" <Markus.MS.Schm...@Atos.net>
Subject TomEE maven plugin
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 14:23:56 GMT
Hello,

like discussed with "rmannibucau" I'll send again my comment of page http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/tomee-maven-plugin-reload-your-app-automatically/

                    <plugin>
                           <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
                           <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                           <version>1.0.1</version>
                           <configuration>
                                  <synchronization>
                                        <extensions>
                                               <extension>.class</extension>
                                               <extension>.tml</extension>
                                        </extensions>
                                  </synchronization>
                                  <reloadOnUpdate>true</reloadOnUpdate>

                                  <tomeeVersion>1.5.1</tomeeVersion>
                                  <tomeeClassifier>plus</tomeeClassifier>
                                  <args>-Djava.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.openejb.client.LocalInitialContextFactory
-Djava.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming</args>
                                  <config>${project.basedir}/conf</config>

                                  <libs>
                                        <lib>mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.21</lib>
                                  </libs>
                           </configuration>
                    </plugin>

Unfortunately I am not allowed to send any project resources...
Here is my question:

After updating a class the output says: reloading...
But the change of the class is not deployed.
Maybe you can give me a hint ?

Thanks and best regards,
Markus

Geschäftsführer: Wolf Kunisch
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christophe Duquenne
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the internet, the Atos group liability
cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and shall
not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *