tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bjorn-apa...@lists.cuspycode.com>
Subject Re: JDBC connection pool memory leak
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 15:19:40 GMT
Many thanks Romain!

It looks like the memory leak is gone with the new snapshot.
The extra Mysql Statement and ResultSet instances disappeared
even without configuring JdbcInterceptors = StatementFinalizer.

But I enabled StatementFinalizer for a longer test. I'll leave it
running for a few days just to confirm that the leak is completely
plugged.

--
Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB