tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bjorn-apa...@lists.cuspycode.com>
Subject Re: JDBC connection pool memory leak
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 11:44:42 GMT
Update: Confirmed, everything looks good after running 46 hours.
I also started a second test yesterday using the same code but
Eclipselink instead of OpenJPA. It too looks good after 24 hours.

The only instances I could see increasing slowly were objects
called "compiledICHolderKlass", which I think are associated
with the inline cache of the Hotspot compiler. After some time
these instances stopped increasing, as expected.

--
Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB