tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable auto-create resource TomEE+ 1.5.1
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:45:01 GMT
Hi,

why don't you just define it?

the opposite (prevent jta ds creation from non jta) can be done
using openejb.autocreate.jta-datasource-from-non-jta-one flag but not
preventing non jta creation from jta.

The best practise would be to define the non jta with a size of 0.

you can use tomee.autoconfig=false or openejb.offline=true to be sure no
"not defined" resources are created

*Romain Manni-Bucau*