tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE maven plugin reload app
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 20:05:58 GMT
let me explain a bit more:

here the words are maybe wrong (think that's only clear for tomcat dev ;)

reload is a method on tomcat context (= webapp). It is just a shortcut to
stop/start a webapp. In openejb (ear) we don't have it so we could doing
stop/start but it is not mapped ATM.

Once the config issue (how to define it) is fixed, i'll update the plugin

we can talk on irc if you want

*Romain Manni-Bucau*