tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC connection pool memory leak
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:27:11 GMT
Hi,

did you try to reproduce it with tomcat-jdbc (in a simple test without
tomee or any other framework)?

i wonder if it is linked to tomee or tomcat-jdbc directly (or mysql
since derby seems fine)

any more info or even a test reproducing the issue (in a reasonnable
time) would be great.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/