tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Passivation capable CDI beans replication across cluster does not work
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 14:56:36 GMT
this issue should be fixed on trunk + it should work without the
wrapper property now

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

2013/1/4  <dmitry.volkov@eiskonzept.com>:
> Just tested with snapshot 1.5.2-20130104.041348-22:
> -Dtomee.session-context.wrapper=http only - no effect
> both -Dtomee.session-context.wrapper=http and -Dopenejb.session-context=http - got exception:
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to javax.enterprise.context.spi.Contextual
>         org.apache.tomee.catalina.cdi.SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.key(SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.java:62)
>         org.apache.tomee.catalina.cdi.SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.access$000(SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.java:21)
>         org.apache.tomee.catalina.cdi.SessionContextBackedByHttpSession$HttpSessionMap.get(SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.java:223)
>         org.apache.tomee.catalina.cdi.SessionContextBackedByHttpSession$HttpSessionMap.putIfAbsent(SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.java:249)
>         org.apache.tomee.catalina.cdi.SessionContextBackedByHttpSession$HttpSessionMap.putIfAbsent(SessionContextBackedByHttpSession.java:164)
>         org.apache.webbeans.context.AbstractContext.createContextualBag(AbstractContext.java:82)
>         org.apache.webbeans.context.AbstractContext.initContextualBag(AbstractContext.java:72)
>         org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.initiateBeanBag(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:73)
>         org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.<init>(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:62)
>         org.apache.webbeans.proxy.ProxyFactory.createInterceptorHandler(ProxyFactory.java:282)
>         org.apache.webbeans.proxy.ProxyFactory.createNormalScopedBeanProxy(ProxyFactory.java:225)
>         org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.getReference(BeanManagerImpl.java:850)
>         org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectableBeanManager.getReference(InjectableBeanManager.java:135)
>         org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider.getReference(BeanManagerProvider.java:216)
>         org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider.getContextualReference(BeanManagerProvider.java:176)
>         org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.phase.CodiLifecycleWrapper.broadcastBeforeFacesRequestEvent(CodiLifecycleWrapper.java:157)
>         org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.phase.CodiLifecycleWrapper.execute(CodiLifecycleWrapper.java:81)
>         javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:197)

see relevant attributes in session of first node which are not replicated to second node).
>> Furthermore CODI scopes are replicated in another application servers which uses
same technology stack(like IBM Websphere 8).

are not (depend on the impl which probably doesnt use the session to store instances) Le 3