tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure CXF JAX-RS provider globally.
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:24:10 GMT
you mean apply "automatically"?

well by default it is not on since it can lead to issues (it is easy today
to get several providers for the same media type). You need to add the
system property openejb.jaxrs.providers.auto=true to use it.

That said we often configure the provider so configuring it for the
application should be the best usage enough in real apps IMO.

*Romain Manni-Bucau*