tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TOMEE-737 ability to configure OWB properties through app properties
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 06:01:35 GMT
Hi

I didnt think to create a doc for it before a real need.

Why? Because it can break the whole server if badly used or used with too
much enthusiasm

Why having created it? Because was not possible and some part of owb config
are (or will be) nice (failoverservice even if we have another solution for
sessionscoped beans)

So basically the interesting parts need tests i cant do right now so
waiting to add doc to avoid false issues.