tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAR+CODI doesnt work
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:35:55 GMT
Forget it

Veto in cdi means ignore the bean in cdi context...that was normal, codi
manages it itself
Le 1 janv. 2013 00:28, "José Luis Cetina" <maxtorzito@gmail.com> a écrit :

> I will give a try. What do you mean with  vetoed?  I dont understand.
> Thanks.
> El dic 31, 2012 6:29 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> > hope https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-689 will help with your
> > issue
> >
> > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > Twitter: @rmannibucau
> > Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> > LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> > Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
> >
> >
> >
> > 2012/12/31 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
> > > hmm
> > >
> > > i looked quickly in codi and it seems jsfphaselistener are vetoed
> > >
> >
> (org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.PhaseListenerExtension#filterJsfPhaseListeners)
> > >
> > > so then when trying to create the  JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener
> > > using the bean manager to inject fields it is not found (which is
> > > normal since it is vetoed)
> > >
> > > not sure where the issue is here...
> > >
> > > Romain Manni-Bucau
> > > Twitter: @rmannibucau
> > > Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> > > LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> > > Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > 2012/12/28 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
> > >> Well, now TomEE can start, but when you try to use CODI the webapp
> > >> breakdown.
> > >>
> > >> Im only try to use the @ViewAccessScoped annotation and i get the
> > following
> > >> error:
> > >>
> > >> javax.servlet.ServletException: No bean found for type:
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
> > >> and name jsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
> > >> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:229)
> > >> root cause
> > >>
> > >> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean found for type:
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
> > >> and name jsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByName(CodiUtils.java:109)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByName(CodiUtils.java:83)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.resolveBroadcaster(JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.java:70)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.beforePhase(JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.java:56)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager.informPhaseListenersBefore(PhaseListenerManager.java:77)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:158)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
> > >>
> >
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.phase.CodiLifecycleWrapper.execute(CodiLifecycleWrapper.java:95)
> > >> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:197
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> You can get the update of the project from
> > >> https://github.com/maxtorzito/tomee-tests
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> 2012/12/28 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
> > >>
> > >>> Now it works. Thanks Romain
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>> 2012/12/23 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
> > >>>
> > >>>> Ok. I will try tomorrow and let you know rhe results. Thanks
> > >>>> El dic 23, 2012 9:30 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <
> rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> > >>>> escribió:
> > >>>>
> > >>>>  yes:
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>> $ ls
> > >>>>>
> >
> apps/myenterprise-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT/myenterprise-web-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/
> > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-core-api-1.0.5.jar
> > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-api-1.0.5.jar
> > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-message-module-api-1.0.5.jar
> > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-core-impl-1.0.5.jar
> > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-impl-1.0.5.jar
> > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-message-module-impl-1.0.5.jar
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>> Romain Manni-Bucau
> > >>>>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> > >>>>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> > >>>>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> > >>>>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>> 2012/12/22 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
> > >>>>> > Do you uncomment the codi dependencies lines in pom.xml?
> > >>>>> > El dic 22, 2012 12:37 PM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <
> > rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> > >>>>> > escribió:
> > >>>>> >
> > >>>>> >> Hi José,
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>> >> just tested again on trunk and it starts without issues
for me
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>> >> did you try the snapshot (on apache repo), think it
is deployed
> > now.
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
> > >>>>> >> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> > >>>>> >> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> > >>>>> >> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> > >>>>> >> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>> >> 2012/12/20 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
> > >>>>> >> > If you create an ear file with an ejb module
+ web app module
> > (with
> > >>>>> CODI
> > >>>>> >> > dependencies) it doesnt work.
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> > Here is the sample:
> > >>>>> >> >
> > https://github.com/maxtorzito/tomee-tests/tree/master/myenterprise
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> > In the sample if you deploy the ear in apps folder
it runs,
> but
> > if
> > >>>>> you
> > >>>>> >> > uncomment the CODI dependencies it wont deploy.
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> > I tried with the last snapshot (today) and i
build a new TomEE
> > from
> > >>>>> trunk
> > >>>>> >> > as Romain suggest me, but i have the same problem.
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> > Log file:
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> > SEVERE: CDI Beans module deployment failed
> > >>>>> >> > javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException:
Api
> type
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> [org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.spi.SecurityStrategy]
> > >>>>> >> > is not found with the qualifiers
> > >>>>> >> > Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
> > >>>>> >> > for injection into Field Injection Point, field
name :
> > >>>>>  securityStrategy,
> > >>>>> >> > Bean Owner : [SecurityInterceptor, Name:null,
WebBeans
> > >>>>> Type:MANAGED, API
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> Types:[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor,java.lang.Object,java.io.Serializable],
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>>
> > Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]]
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.webbeans.util.InjectionExceptionUtils.throwUnsatisfiedResolutionException(InjectionExceptionUtils.java:77)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectionResolver.checkInjectionPoints(InjectionResolver.java:193)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.validate(BeanManagerImpl.java:1034)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.WebappBeanManager.validate(WebappBeanManager.java:207)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>>
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validate(BeansDeployer.java:269)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validateInjectionPoints(BeansDeployer.java:215)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:280)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:150)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:61)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1134)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:938)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:124)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5173)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > >>>>> >> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > >>>>> >> >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >> > Dec 20, 2012 12:17:36 PM
> > >>>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
> > >>>>> >> > startInternal
> > >>>>> >> > SEVERE: Error merging Java EE JNDI entries in
to war
> > >>>>> /myenterprise-web:
> > >>>>> >> > Exception: couldn't start owb context
> > >>>>> >> > org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException: couldn't
start owb
> > >>>>> context
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:152)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:61)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1134)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:938)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:124)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5173)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > >>>>> >> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > >>>>> >> >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> > >>>>> >> > Caused by: org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException:
> > >>>>> >> > javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException:
Api
> type
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> [org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.spi.SecurityStrategy]
> > >>>>> >> > is not found with the qualifiers
> > >>>>> >> > Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
> > >>>>> >> > for injection into Field Injection Point, field
name :
> > >>>>>  securityStrategy,
> > >>>>> >> > Bean Owner : [SecurityInterceptor, Name:null,
WebBeans
> > >>>>> Type:MANAGED, API
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> Types:[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor,java.lang.Object,java.io.Serializable],
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>>
> > Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]]
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:323)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:150)
> > >>>>> >> >  ... 15 more
> > >>>>> >> > Caused by:
> > javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException:
> > >>>>> Api
> > >>>>> >> type
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> [org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.spi.SecurityStrategy]
> > >>>>> >> > is not found with the qualifiers
> > >>>>> >> > Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
> > >>>>> >> > for injection into Field Injection Point, field
name :
> > >>>>>  securityStrategy,
> > >>>>> >> > Bean Owner : [SecurityInterceptor, Name:null,
WebBeans
> > >>>>> Type:MANAGED, API
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> Types:[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor,java.lang.Object,java.io.Serializable],
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>>
> > Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]]
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.webbeans.util.InjectionExceptionUtils.throwUnsatisfiedResolutionException(InjectionExceptionUtils.java:77)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectionResolver.checkInjectionPoints(InjectionResolver.java:193)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.validate(BeanManagerImpl.java:1034)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.WebappBeanManager.validate(WebappBeanManager.java:207)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>>
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validate(BeansDeployer.java:269)
> > >>>>> >> > at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validateInjectionPoints(BeansDeployer.java:215)
> > >>>>> >> >  at
> > >>>>> >> >
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> >
> org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:280)
> > >>>>> >> > ... 16 more
> > >>>>> >>
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>> --
> > >>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >>> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> > >>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >>>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> --
> > >> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> > >> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message