tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EAR+CODI doesnt work
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 19:10:45 GMT
well i just triggered a deployment (should be online in some minutes)

i managed to make your test.xhtml working this morning

hope nothing was broken this afternoon

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau



2013/1/4 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
> i build tome form trunk, after that i get this exceptions:
>
> Jan 04, 2013 12:46:01 PM org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils
> buildApplicationObject
> SEVERE: null
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:561)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureApplication(FacesConfigurator.java:532)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:419)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:370)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:143)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:119)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4791)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5285)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: no
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider in
> place! Please ensure that you configured the CDI implementation of your
> choice properly. If your setup is correct, please clear all caches and
> compiled artifacts. If there is still a problem, try one of the controlled
> bootstrapping add-ons for the CDI implementation you are using.
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider.getInstance(BeanManagerProvider.java:83)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:124)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.isAddViewConfigsAsNavigationCaseActivated(CodiNavigationHandler.java:200)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.<init>(CodiNavigationHandler.java:65)
> ... 21 more
>
> Jan 04, 2013 12:46:01 PM org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer
> initFaces
> SEVERE: An error occured while initializing MyFaces:
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> javax.faces.FacesException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:576)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configureApplication(FacesConfigurator.java:532)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator.configure(FacesConfigurator.java:419)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.buildConfiguration(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:370)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration(Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:73)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.AbstractFacesInitializer.initFaces(AbstractFacesInitializer.java:143)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener.contextInitialized(StartupServletContextListener.java:119)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4791)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5285)
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.shared.util.ClassUtils.buildApplicationObject(ClassUtils.java:561)
> ... 16 more
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: no
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider in
> place! Please ensure that you configured the CDI implementation of your
> choice properly. If your setup is correct, please clear all caches and
> compiled artifacts. If there is still a problem, try one of the controlled
> bootstrapping add-ons for the CDI implementation you are using.
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider.getInstance(BeanManagerProvider.java:83)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByClass(CodiUtils.java:124)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.isAddViewConfigsAsNavigationCaseActivated(CodiNavigationHandler.java:200)
> at
> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.navigation.CodiNavigationHandler.<init>(CodiNavigationHandler.java:65)
> ... 21 more
>
> Jan 04, 2013 12:46:01 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDirectory
> INFO: Deploying web application directory
> /home/maxtorzito/tomee/apache-tomee-webprofile-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/webapps/manager
> Jan 04, 2013 12:46:01 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder init
>
>
>
>
>
> Maybe i have to wait the snapshot??
>
>
> 2013/1/4 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
>
>> Ok, then I will try to build from trunk.
>>
>>
>> 2013/1/4 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>
>>> think the snapshot is not up to date (== doesnt contain the fix)
>>>
>>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2013/1/4 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
>>> > I've just tested and i still with the same problem.
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Im using:  apache-tomee-1.5.2-20130104.041348-22-webprofile.zip
>>> >
>>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find beans for Type=class
>>> > com.grupokx.MyEJBBean and qualifiers:[]
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider.getContextualReference(BeanManagerProvider.java:172)
>>> >
>>> com.grupokx.managedbean.MyManagedBeanTest.myPostConstruct(MyManagedBeanTest.java:31)
>>> >         sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> >
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>> >
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> >         java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.InvocationContextImpl.proceedCommonAnnots(InvocationContextImpl.java:381)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:185)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.component.AbstractInjectionTargetBean.postConstructDefault(AbstractInjectionTargetBean.java:259)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.component.AbstractInjectionTargetBean.postConstruct(AbstractInjectionTargetBean.java:237)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.portable.creation.InjectionTargetProducer.postConstruct(InjectionTargetProducer.java:122)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.component.InjectionTargetWrapper.postConstruct(InjectionTargetWrapper.java:87)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.component.AbstractOwbBean.create(AbstractOwbBean.java:182)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.container.SerializableBean.create(SerializableBean.java:119)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.createNewInstanceOfBean(CodiUtils.java:69)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.scope.conversation.AbstractConversationBeanEntry.createNewBeanInstance(AbstractConversationBeanEntry.java:139)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.scope.conversation.AbstractConversationBeanEntry.getBeanInstance(AbstractConversationBeanEntry.java:84)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.scope.conversation.AbstractGroupedConversationContext.create(AbstractGroupedConversationContext.java:100)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.scope.conversation.ConversationContextAdapter.get(ConversationContextAdapter.java:81)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.context.CustomContextImpl.get(CustomContextImpl.java:43)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.context.CustomPassivatingContextImpl.get(CustomPassivatingContextImpl.java:42)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.getContextualInstance(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:154)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.invoke(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:114)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.invoke(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:108)
>>> >
>>> com.grupokx.managedbean.MyManagedBeanTest_$$_javassist_27.getName(MyManagedBeanTest_$$_javassist_27.java)
>>> >         sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>> >
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>> >
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> >         java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>> >         javax.el.BeanELResolver.getValue(BeanELResolver.java:64)
>>> >
>>> javax.el.CompositeELResolver.getValue(CompositeELResolver.java:58)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.el.unified.resolver.FacesCompositeELResolver.getValue(FacesCompositeELResolver.java:179)
>>> >         org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:183)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:185)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.el.WrappedValueExpression.getValue(WrappedValueExpression.java:68)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.webbeans.el.WrappedValueExpression.getValue(WrappedValueExpression.java:68)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.ELText$ELTextVariable.writeText(ELText.java:219)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.el.ELText$ELTextComposite.writeText(ELText.java:131)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.TextInstruction.write(TextInstruction.java:45)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.UIInstructions.encodeBegin(UIInstructions.java:46)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.compiler.UILeaf.encodeAll(UILeaf.java:505)
>>> >
>>> javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeAll(UIComponentBase.java:541)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.view.facelets.FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.renderView(FaceletViewDeclarationLanguage.java:1981)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:285)
>>> >
>>> javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:59)
>>> >
>>> javax.faces.application.ViewHandlerWrapper.renderView(ViewHandlerWrapper.java:59)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RenderResponseExecutor.execute(RenderResponseExecutor.java:116)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:241)
>>> >
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.phase.CodiLifecycleWrapper.render(CodiLifecycleWrapper.java:126)
>>> >         javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:199)
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > 2013/1/4 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>> >
>>> >> done -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-701
>>> >>
>>> >> can you give it another try please?
>>> >>
>>> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> >> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>> >> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>>> >> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>>> >> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> 2013/1/4 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
>>> >> > Could you tested?
>>> >> > El ene 3, 2013 11:39 AM, "José Luis Cetina" <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
>>> >> escribió:
>>> >> >
>>> >> >> Its updated now.
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >> 2013/1/3 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >>> Can you update your sample?
>>> >> >>> Le 3 janv. 2013 17:51, "José Luis Cetina" <maxtorzito@gmail.com> a
>>> >> écrit
>>> >> >>> :
>>> >> >>>
>>> >> >>> > OK, now i can use CODI stuff but i have a problem with one of
>>> them.
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > CODI have a method for inject beans, i use this method in
>>> converters
>>> >> and
>>> >> >>> > classes where i can inject using @EJB or @Inject.
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > When i use this:
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > facade =
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> BeanManagerProvider.getInstance().getContextualReference(MailingsEnviadosFacade.class);
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > I get this error:
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > SEVERE: An error occurred while executing [@PostConstruct.]
>>> >> >>> > java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not find beans for
>>> Type=class
>>> >> >>> > com.grupokx.mailing.ejbs.MailingsEnviadosFacade and qualifiers:[]
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > This webapp works without problem if i deploy it as a war, im
>>> having
>>> >> all
>>> >> >>> > this issues with an ear file.
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > What could be?
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > 2012/12/31 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > > Forget it
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> > > Veto in cdi means ignore the bean in cdi context...that was
>>> normal,
>>> >> >>> codi
>>> >> >>> > > manages it itself
>>> >> >>> > > Le 1 janv. 2013 00:28, "José Luis Cetina" <
>>> maxtorzito@gmail.com> a
>>> >> >>> > écrit :
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> > > > I will give a try. What do you mean with  vetoed?  I dont
>>> >> >>> understand.
>>> >> >>> > > > Thanks.
>>> >> >>> > > > El dic 31, 2012 6:29 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <
>>> >> >>> rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>> > > > escribió:
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > hope https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-689 will
>>> help
>>> >> >>> with
>>> >> >>> > > your
>>> >> >>> > > > > issue
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>>> >> >>> > > > > LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > 2012/12/31 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>>> >> >>> > > > > > hmm
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > > i looked quickly in codi and it seems jsfphaselistener
>>> are
>>> >> >>> vetoed
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> (org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.PhaseListenerExtension#filterJsfPhaseListeners)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > > so then when trying to create the
>>> >> >>>  JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener
>>> >> >>> > > > > > using the bean manager to inject fields it is not found
>>> >> (which
>>> >> >>> is
>>> >> >>> > > > > > normal since it is vetoed)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > > not sure where the issue is here...
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > > Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > > Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > > Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>>> >> >>> > > > > > LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > > Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > > > > 2012/12/28 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> Well, now TomEE can start, but when you try to use CODI
>>> the
>>> >> >>> webapp
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> breakdown.
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> Im only try to use the @ViewAccessScoped annotation and
>>> i
>>> >> get
>>> >> >>> the
>>> >> >>> > > > > following
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> error:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> javax.servlet.ServletException: No bean found for type:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> and name jsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:229)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> root cause
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean found for type:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> and name jsfRequestLifecycleBroadcaster
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByName(CodiUtils.java:109)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.util.CodiUtils.getContextualReferenceByName(CodiUtils.java:83)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.resolveBroadcaster(JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.java:70)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.listener.phase.JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.beforePhase(JsfRequestLifecyclePhaseListener.java:56)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager.informPhaseListenersBefore(PhaseListenerManager.java:77)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:158)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:117)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf2.impl.listener.phase.CodiLifecycleWrapper.execute(CodiLifecycleWrapper.java:95)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:197
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> You can get the update of the project from
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> https://github.com/maxtorzito/tomee-tests
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> 2012/12/28 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>> Now it works. Thanks Romain
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>> 2012/12/23 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>> Ok. I will try tomorrow and let you know rhe results.
>>> >> Thanks
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>> El dic 23, 2012 9:30 AM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <
>>> >> >>> > > > rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>> escribió:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>  yes:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> $ ls
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> apps/myenterprise-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT/myenterprise-web-1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/lib/
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-core-api-1.0.5.jar
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-api-1.0.5.jar
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-message-module-api-1.0.5.jar
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-core-impl-1.0.5.jar
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-jsf20-module-impl-1.0.5.jar
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> myfaces-extcdi-message-module-impl-1.0.5.jar
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> 2012/12/22 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> > Do you uncomment the codi dependencies lines in
>>> >> pom.xml?
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> > El dic 22, 2012 12:37 PM, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <
>>> >> >>> > > > > rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> > escribió:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> Hi José,
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> just tested again on trunk and it starts without
>>> >> issues
>>> >> >>> for
>>> >> >>> > me
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> did you try the snapshot (on apache repo), think
>>> it is
>>> >> >>> > > deployed
>>> >> >>> > > > > now.
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> 2012/12/20 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com
>>> >:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > If you create an ear file with an ejb module +
>>> web
>>> >> app
>>> >> >>> > > module
>>> >> >>> > > > > (with
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> CODI
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > dependencies) it doesnt work.
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Here is the sample:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> https://github.com/maxtorzito/tomee-tests/tree/master/myenterprise
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > In the sample if you deploy the ear in apps
>>> folder
>>> >> it
>>> >> >>> > runs,
>>> >> >>> > > > but
>>> >> >>> > > > > if
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> you
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > uncomment the CODI dependencies it wont deploy.
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > I tried with the last snapshot (today) and i
>>> build a
>>> >> >>> new
>>> >> >>> > > TomEE
>>> >> >>> > > > > from
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> trunk
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > as Romain suggest me, but i have the same
>>> problem.
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Log file:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > SEVERE: CDI Beans module deployment failed
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException:
>>> >> >>> > Api
>>> >> >>> > > > type
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> [org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.spi.SecurityStrategy]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > is not found with the qualifiers
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > for injection into Field Injection Point, field
>>> >> name :
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>  securityStrategy,
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Bean Owner : [SecurityInterceptor, Name:null,
>>> >> WebBeans
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Type:MANAGED, API
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> Types:[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor,java.lang.Object,java.io.Serializable],
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.webbeans.util.InjectionExceptionUtils.throwUnsatisfiedResolutionException(InjectionExceptionUtils.java:77)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectionResolver.checkInjectionPoints(InjectionResolver.java:193)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.validate(BeanManagerImpl.java:1034)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.WebappBeanManager.validate(WebappBeanManager.java:207)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validate(BeansDeployer.java:269)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validateInjectionPoints(BeansDeployer.java:215)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:280)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:150)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:61)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1134)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:938)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:124)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5173)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Dec 20, 2012 12:17:36 PM
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > startInternal
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > SEVERE: Error merging Java EE JNDI entries in
>>> to war
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> /myenterprise-web:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Exception: couldn't start owb context
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException:
>>> couldn't
>>> >> >>> start
>>> >> >>> > > owb
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> context
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:152)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiBuilder.build(CdiBuilder.java:61)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.startInternal(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:1134)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatWebAppBuilder.configureStart(TomcatWebAppBuilder.java:938)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.GlobalListenerSupport.lifecycleEvent(GlobalListenerSupport.java:124)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5173)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Caused by:
>>> >> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBRuntimeException:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException:
>>> >> >>> > Api
>>> >> >>> > > > type
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> [org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.spi.SecurityStrategy]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > is not found with the qualifiers
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > for injection into Field Injection Point, field
>>> >> name :
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>  securityStrategy,
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Bean Owner : [SecurityInterceptor, Name:null,
>>> >> WebBeans
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Type:MANAGED, API
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> Types:[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor,java.lang.Object,java.io.Serializable],
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:323)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.initialize(ThreadSingletonServiceImpl.java:150)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  ... 15 more
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Caused by:
>>> >> >>> > > > > javax.enterprise.inject.UnsatisfiedResolutionException:
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Api
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> type
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> [org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.spi.SecurityStrategy]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > is not found with the qualifiers
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Qualifiers: [@javax.enterprise.inject.Default()]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > for injection into Field Injection Point, field
>>> >> name :
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>  securityStrategy,
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > Bean Owner : [SecurityInterceptor, Name:null,
>>> >> WebBeans
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> Type:MANAGED, API
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> Types:[org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor,java.lang.Object,java.io.Serializable],
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]]
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.webbeans.util.InjectionExceptionUtils.throwUnsatisfiedResolutionException(InjectionExceptionUtils.java:77)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.webbeans.container.InjectionResolver.checkInjectionPoints(InjectionResolver.java:193)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.validate(BeanManagerImpl.java:1034)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.WebappBeanManager.validate(WebappBeanManager.java:207)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validate(BeansDeployer.java:269)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.BeansDeployer.validateInjectionPoints(BeansDeployer.java:215)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >  at
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> >
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >>
>>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.OpenEJBLifecycle.startApplication(OpenEJBLifecycle.java:280)
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >> > ... 16 more
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>> >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>> --
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> >
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> >
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> --
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> >
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>> > > > > >> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
>>> >> >>> > > > > >>
>>> >> >>> >
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>> > > > >
>>> >> >>> > > >
>>> >> >>> > >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>> > --
>>> >> >>> >
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>> > *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
>>> >> >>> >
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>> >
>>> >> >>>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >>
>>> >> >> --
>>> >> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
>>> >> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> >> >>
>>> >>
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> > *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
>>> > -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>
>
>
> --
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> -------------------------------------------------------------------

Mime
View raw message