tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE + CDI + Wicket = no suitable constructor for injection
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 06:44:17 GMT
wicket-cdi defines beans with constructor params without @Inject on
the constructor so it is not a cdi bean for cdi

then not sure how they use it but the issue is in wicket-cdi

if it is a false cdi bean (manage by wicket) it should be annotated
Typed(), if not the constructor should be annotated @Inject

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

2013/1/7 Bertrand Guay-Paquet <bernie@step.polymtl.ca>:
> Here you go:
> https://github.com/berniegp/test-wicket-cdi
>

> On 04/01/2013 5:13 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau wrote:
>>
>> Share it on github if possible
>> Le 4 janv. 2013 20:49, "Bertrand Guay-Paquet" <bernie@step.polymtl.ca> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Howard: I already had a look at these messages and others from the Wicket
>>> mailing list. They were indeed helpful in getting me to where I am now.
>>>
>>>  From what I understand, Harald is right and wicket-cdi is not specific
>>> Weld. @RequestScoped, @SessionScoped and @ApplicationScoped all work fine
>>> in my limited tests. However, I'm not able to get @ConversionScoped
>>> working
>>> with the owb seam connector (seam-conversation-owb) for an unknown
>>> reason;
>>> but this is not related to my prior questions.
>>>
>>> Romain: Where should I send a small sample app which demonstrates the
>>> issue?
>>>
>>> Also, am I "swimming against the current" by trying to use cdi instead of
>>> jndi lookups for connecting my EJB tier to the web tier (Wicket)? I
>>> currently, have jndi lookups working correctly and wanted to benefit from
>>> the cdi goodies but I'm starting to think it's not worth the trouble
>>> right
>>> now.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Bertrand