tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JDBC connection pool memory leak
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 20:17:29 GMT
Very interesting info here, thanks for sharing.

I have been using TomEE since 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT and now 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT. Also,
I'm using Apache Derby 10.9.1.0 and Eclipse 2.3.2, and JDBC configured in
tomee.xml.

Can you share your JDBC config from your tomee.xml and/or context.xml?

Apache Derby is working fine for me, but I think I'm experiencing memory
leaks that are possibly caused by Google Calendar API's use of
threadlocal/etc... No need to discuss that here in this thread.