tomee-users mailing list archives

From Witold Szczerba <pljosh.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure CXF JAX-RS provider globally.
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:20:52 GMT
Hi,
I will keep maintaining the list of my JAXRS endpoints, one by one, in
openejb-jar.xml, until TomEE 1.5.2 comes to the rescue :)
Thanks!

By the way: following the JAX-RS specification, it should be also possible
to create a class annotated e.g.:
@javax.ws.rs.ext.Provider
@javax.ws.rs.Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
public SomeProvider {...}

and, at application startup, container should pick it and apply this
configuration. I was using this on Glassfish 3.x. Is the TomEE 1.5.2 going
to support that?

Regards,
Witold Szczerba