tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE Plugin - TomEE Version
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:22:13 GMT
Yes, as i can see it starts for each submodule as you said, but how can i
prevent the port in use?


2013/1/7 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>

> start on a multimodule project runs start on all submodules, isnt it your
> issue?
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>
>
>
> 2013/1/7 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
> > I have a problem, i dont know what im doing wrong.
> >
> > If i try to use tomee:start apparently it try to run more than 1 time the
> > tomee server and i get a PORT IN USE, im trying to use with an ear file.
> >
> > Here is my plugin dependency:
> >
> > <build>
> >         <plugins>
> >             <plugin>
> >                 <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
> >                 <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> >                 <version>1.0.1</version>
> >                 <configuration>
> >                     <tomeeVersion>1.5.2-SNAPSHOT</tomeeVersion>
> >                     <tomeeHttpPort>8080</tomeeHttpPort>
> >                     <tomeeShutdownPort>8005</tomeeShutdownPort>
> >                     <debug>false</debug>
> >                     <debugPort>5005</debugPort>
> >                     <args>-XX:MaxPermSize=256M
> > -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled</args>
> >                     <apps>
> >
> <app>com.grupokx:kx-apps-ear:1.0-SNAPSHOT:ear</app>
> >                     </apps>
> >                     <libs>
> >                         <lib>mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.19</lib>
> >                         <lib>com.grupokx:kx-security:1.0</lib>
> >                     </libs>
> >                 </configuration>
> >             </plugin>
> >         </plugins>
> >     </build>
> >
> >
> > Here is the log:
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Building kx-apps 1.0-SNAPSHOT
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > [tomee:start]
> > TomEE was unzipped in
> > '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/target/apache-tomee'
> > Removed not mandatory default webapps
> > Copied 'mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.19' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/target/apache-tomee/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.19.jar
> > Copied 'com.grupokx:kx-security:1.0' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/target/apache-tomee/lib/kx-security-1.0.jar
> > Copied 'com.grupokx:kx-apps-ear:1.0-SNAPSHOT:ear' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/target/apache-tomee/apps/kx-apps-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear
> > Running 'start'. Configured TomEE in plugin is localhost:8080 (plugin
> > shutdown port is 8005)
> > Please use CMSClassUnloadingEnabled in place of CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled
> > in the future
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Building kx-apps-ejb 1.0-SNAPSHOT
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > [tomee:start]
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:03 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
> init
> > INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal
> > performance in production environments was not found on the
> > java.library.path:
> >
> /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_09/jre/lib/amd64:/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_09/jre/lib/i386::/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
> > TomEE was unzipped in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-ejb/target/apache-tomee'
> > Removed not mandatory default webapps
> > Copied 'mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.19' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-ejb/target/apache-tomee/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.19.jar
> > Copied 'com.grupokx:kx-security:1.0' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-ejb/target/apache-tomee/lib/kx-security-1.0.jar
> > Copied 'com.grupokx:kx-apps-ear:1.0-SNAPSHOT:ear' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-ejb/target/apache-tomee/apps/kx-apps-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-ejb/target/kx-apps-ejb-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ejb'
> > doesn't exist, ignoring (maybe run mvn package before this plugin)
> > Running 'start'. Configured TomEE in plugin is localhost:8080 (plugin
> > shutdown port is 8005)
> >
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Building kx-apps-mailing 1.0-SNAPSHOT
> > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Please use CMSClassUnloadingEnabled in place of CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled
> > in the future
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:04 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> > INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:04 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> > INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
> > The artifact org.apache.commons:commons-io:jar:1.3.2 has been relocated
> to
> > commons-io:commons-io:jar:1.3.2
> >
> > [tomee:start]
> > TomEE was unzipped in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-mailing/target/apache-tomee'
> > Removed not mandatory default webapps
> > Copied 'mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.19' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-mailing/target/apache-tomee/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.19.jar
> > Copied 'com.grupokx:kx-security:1.0' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-mailing/target/apache-tomee/lib/kx-security-1.0.jar
> > Copied 'com.grupokx:kx-apps-ear:1.0-SNAPSHOT:ear' in
> >
> '/home/maxtorzito/NetBeansProjects/kx-apps/kx-apps-mailing/target/apache-tomee/apps/kx-apps-ear-1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:05 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
> init
> > INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal
> > performance in production environments was not found on the
> > java.library.path:
> >
> /usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_09/jre/lib/amd64:/usr/lib/jvm/jdk1.7.0_09/jre/lib/i386::/usr/java/packages/lib/i386:/lib:/usr/lib
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:06 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> > INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-8080"]
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:06 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
> > SEVERE: Failed to initialize end point associated with ProtocolHandler
> > ["http-bio-8080"]
> > java.net.BindException: Address already in use <null>:8080
> > at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.bind(JIoEndpoint.java:406)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.init(AbstractEndpoint.java:610)
> > at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init(AbstractProtocol.java:429)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.init(AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.java:119)
> > at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:981)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.initInternal(StandardService.java:559)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.initInternal(StandardServer.java:814)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:633)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:658)
> > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> > at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:281)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:450)
> > Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
> > at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
> > at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
> > at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
> > at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
> > at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:181)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultServerSocketFactory.java:49)
> > at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.bind(JIoEndpoint.java:393)
> > ... 17 more
> >
> > Jan 07, 2013 10:05:06 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService
> > initInternal
> > SEVERE: Failed to initialize connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
> > org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to initialize component
> > [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:106)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.initInternal(StandardService.java:559)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.initInternal(StandardServer.java:814)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:633)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:658)
> > at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > at
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> > at
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> > at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:281)
> > at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:450)
> > Caused by: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Protocol handler
> > initialization failed
> > at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:983)
> > at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:102)
> > ... 12 more
> > Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use <null>:8080
> > at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.bind(JIoEndpoint.java:406)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AbstractEndpoint.init(AbstractEndpoint.java:610)
> > at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init(AbstractProtocol.java:429)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.init(AbstractHttp11JsseProtocol.java:119)
> > at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initInternal(Connector.java:981)
> > ... 13 more
> > Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
> > at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
> > at
> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:376)
> > at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:376)
> > at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
> > at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:181)
> > at
> >
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.createSocket(DefaultServerSocketFactory.java:49)
> > at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint.bind(JIoEndpoint.java:393)
> > ... 17 more
> >
> >
> > 2013/1/7 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
> >
> >> Yes i rely on. Im testing now.
> >>
> >>
> >> 2013/1/7 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> >>
> >>> Just try to use 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT version of plugin, it should be far
> >>> enough IMO and shouldn't bother you since you already rely on the
> >>> snapshot, no?
> >>>
> >>> Romain Manni-Bucau
> >>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> >>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> >>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> >>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> 2013/1/7 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>:
> >>> > Im testing tomee plugin, because i want to use it for deploy my ear
> and
> >>> > before that use the tomee plugin that detects changes in code (like
> >>> > JRebel). But im learning how to use it.
> >>> >
> >>> > I ask for version because you fix some CODI issue's in
> 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT.
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> > 2013/1/7 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> >>> >
> >>> >> 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> >
> >>> > --
> >>> > -------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>> > *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> >>> > -------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> >> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------
> > *SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------
>



-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message