tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE maven plugin reload app
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:54:53 GMT
Hi Romain, i just set the resourcesDir,targetResourcesDir,binariesDir and
targetBinariesDir to fixed values that point to my webapplication in ear
and apps folder, my changes are detected but the app is not reloading.

Im getting this when i do some change in my webapp (that is inside of my
ear) [Updating] /here/a/directory to /the/target/directory, but im not
getting the Reloading message (i look up to UpdatableTomEEMojo.java).

I have set reloadOnUpdate to true.

Do i have to do another step after doing some modifications?

2013/1/8 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>

> mmm i have exactly that problem, i don't want to treat each application
> alone, because they depend of the same ejb modules and i will have problems
> with duplicate id's for ejbs and so on.
>
> I will be appreciated if the plugin can be enhancement for "support" ears.
>
> What do you think?

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*