tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE maven plugin reload app
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 15:05:26 GMT
Ok, what advice can you give me, i have this scenario:

I have and ear "project" where i have 1 ejb module + 2 webapps
i have a single maven project where i have the tomee maven plugin for run
tomee and deploy on it.

If i want to use the reload on update option, i have to define the entire
tomee plugin in the webapp where i want to reload? if yes, then i cant use
a external project (as i do) for only run tomee??

2013/1/8 Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> currently you can sync only one war or a jar at a time
>
> *Romain Manni-Bucau*
> http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/>
>

> 2013/1/8 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
>
> > Hi Romain, im reading (again) your post about TomEE plugin for reloading
> > the app:
> >

> http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/tomee-maven-plugin-reload-your-app-automatically/
> >

> > I was wondering how this can work in an ear project, i mean in the
> > synchronization block i have to set for example the
> > resourcesDir,targetBinariesDir etc... but i have 2 wars, 1 ejb module an
> > ear. Do i have to add the plugin for every war, ejb, ear??.
> >
> > Its possible to use with an ear project?

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*