tomee-users mailing list archives

From CodeMonkey <ccaspane...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to create an EAR project in Eclipse
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 20:21:16 GMT
Has anyone been able to create an EAR project in Eclipse using TomEE?

I have been able to sucessfully create and deploy a WAR project.  When
creating the WAR project I was able to select the 'Tomcat 7.0 Server' I
created.  However when I go to create an EAR I do not get that option.  I
have also tried to download a server adapter for Tomcat and could not find
one.  Any ideas?

Note:  I have had sucess doing this with Glassfish and JBoss; so I believe I
know what I'm doing.  Does TomEE require a different setup?