tomee-users mailing list archives

From BKumar <bibhuti.ku...@creditpointe.com>
Subject Re: Exception in thread "ActiveMQ VMTransport: vm://localhost#0-2" java.lang.Interna lError: java.lang.InternalError:
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 11:07:22 GMT
Hi,

It seems I have found something for this. I  googled it found that My MDB(A
queue Listener) is not processing message concurrently. So I made some
configuration  change in  ejb-jar.xml.

I made maxSessions = 1 and maxMessagesPerSessions =1 then it is working
correctly but it processes only one message at time. I  google and increased
the maxSessions=4 but didn't work. At this point my problem is I  cannot
processes the message concurrently(with multiple instance of MDB). I  will
appreciate a quick  response.

Thanks,
Bibhuti