tomee-users mailing list archives

From mauro <naci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf myfaces not work into tomee. hi have pushed into github
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 00:45:38 GMT
hi . i had created a my reposite on github .

the link it is :
https://github.com/mauro-github2013/myweb-jsf-ejb-cdi-application.git
you can download it.

*now it work on netbeans*,
it is a web application with jsf myfaces , EJB ,OPENJPA, CDI.

1)but the library for openjpa to be in classpath or not necessaries?

2)i would use primefaces . into my project on github  i have myfaces.
3)i have to cancel the jars of myfaces form the tomee/lib?

4) I Have read on openjpa site that i have to enhanced the ENTITY WITH A
JAVA.AGENT,POST COMPILE.
but how i make it?
or tomee as a mecanism of enhanced at runtime when the classloader load the
entity class?
how i can enhancer the entity at compile and build time  WITH NETBEANS?

do you have a simple project with primefeaces for tomee?

it is possible create a instance   locally of tomee  and then push it on
openshift cloud that it is free? for publish my project on line. or you have
other cloud free?
mauro