tomee-users mailing list archives

From Etienne Vincelette <etienne.vincele...@pco-innovation.com>
Subject RemoteClient blocked
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:18:10 GMT
Hi, I use stand alone openEJB 4.0 application. I have only one stateless bean
implementing a remote interface. The client application run five thread that
access this bean remotely. The client is on the same computer that the
server. When the server sent few requests to the server, everything is
working correctly. When the client send a lot of request on heavy load
tests, everything go well for fifteen minutes then client cannot connect to
server anymore.

I'have checked the number of tcp connection, there is 5 established connect
at all time. Before each use of my bean, I try to access the ping method
implemented on the bean. If it doesn't response, I try to get my bean with
context.lookup(). It is where I got
ConnectionFailed{uri=ejbd://localhost:14201} message on my log. The only way
to reestablish connection is to restart the client.

Is there a way to force a connection, or all connection, to be released
before next lookup?

Regards,

Etienne